230 Vac Control panel
• Control panel for 1 or 2 motors, ideal for swinging or sliding doors
• Easy to install thanks to the built-in display
• A number of operating logics
• Separate inputs to connect the encoder for each motor
• Self-configuration of operating parameters with motors fitted
• It comes with built-in 433.92 MHz 64-code radio receiver (programmable code/variable code)
• Electronic adjustment of the torque and operating times of each motor
• Separate limit switch inputs to open and close each motor
• Separate slowing-down function during opening and closure for each motor
• Removable terminal boards
• Input for 8K2 safety sensitive edge
• It can also be used with hydraulic operators
• Possibility of viewing the actual number of cycles counter
• Programming access password
Self-calibration system in the 230 Vac versions with encoder and in all the 24 Vdc versions. This important function simplifies installation thanks to the automatic adjustment of operating parameters.
Moreover, the presence of access passwords allows to lock the system and increase safety levels, as it does not allow third parties to change operating or safety parameters.
Possibility of setting the number of cycles or manoeuvres after which maintenance should be carried out. The flashing light or courtesy light gives the warning
The presence of the encoder in the 230 Vac versions ensures they fully comply with safety standard (this is guaranteed by the amperometric sensor in the 24 Vdc versions).